Pets Are Welcome!
We love you to have your pet animal with you while you stay with us.
All ADA service animals are welcome to stay for free! Fees for all other pets are $10 per pet per night. Guests are responsible for damage and/or excessive cleaning caused by their pets.
Due to insurance reasons, non-service animals are restricted by type and breed. The following breeds are not allowed on the grounds: Alaskan Malamute, Akita, American Staffordshire Terrier, Boxer, Chow Chow, Doberman Pinscher, German Sheperd, Great Dane, Mastiff, Perro de Presa Canario, Pit Bull, Rottweiler, Siberian Husky, Wolf-hybrid of any kind and any dog with the listed breeds in its lineage.
Here are some guidelines you must follow with respect to your animal (pet) in our park:
- All animals must have a certified Rabies Vaccination before they enter the park. There are wild creatures in the area, and the rabies virus has been documented locally. Your pet does not need to be bitten by a rabid animal,
only to come in contact with its saliva to contract this deadly disease. You must supply us with your veterinarian certificate of the current vaccination. Just the collar tag isn’t enough -we need the paperwork.
- Dangerous or vicious animal breeds are not allowed. Display of dangerous or vicious behavior by any animal or its handler while here will not be tolerated. These animals and their owners will be evicted.
- Pets are not to be left unattended at any time. We are stringent about this It is only fair to us, to your neighbors, their pets, and to your pet.
- Pets are not allowed inside the fenced pool area.
- ALL pets must be controlled by a leash. Some folks who share our park may not like or may be scared of animals. Some of your neighbors have their pets with them. Sometimes animals act unpredictably. You must be able to control your pet at all times.
- Pet waste must be properly disposed of in waste cans located throughout the park.
- Pet Walk Areas are along the lake across the street beyond Waterview to as far as the big rock and along the wooded trail at the rear of the park.
- Your invited visitors are not entitled to bring their pets when they visit you here.
Please download and sign this form and present it when you check-in.